Mosaic is an established training business based in Melbourne, Australia, with a worldwide reputation for excellence. We offer distance training via our unique Mentored Email™ course delivery and a range of tailored in-house courses for commercial clients.
We are always happy to discuss in-house and commercial training options in Melbourne, Australia and worldwide.
Our PMI-SP credential courses
Projects and teams today are increasingly global and virtual, and project schedules are key to managing activities, resources, dependencies and ultimately, project outcomes. The PMI-SP® will recognise your knowledge and skill to drive the improved management of project schedules.
Our PMI-SP certification courses run regularly throughout the year 24*7, and are designed to develop your knowledge, skills and competence in project controls necessary to successfully pass your PMI-SP certification and advance in the workplace.
Each course includes the Mentored Email™ component, a benchmark test, and our email and telephone support service which is available to help trainees with any questions they may have and to provide additional guidance as needed right up until you pass your exam.
We have a 95% 1st-time success rate for all candidates who've booked directly into a Mosaic course. And we guarantee to keep working with you until you pass your examination.
Jump straight to the course details:
Free Project Controls Resources
Our PMI-SP course is backed with an extensive library of resources that help with your exam preparation, but also assist in your day-job! Our on-line resources include a series of core papers discussing the fundamental foundations of project controls and sections on scheduling practice, quality, risk and forensic assessment. This information is a subset of our full 'project management knowledge index'. These project controls and wider project management resources are freely available to copy and use:
It's just one dam project after another!
Train with the experts
- Patrick Weaver FAICD, FCIOB, PMP, PMI-SP, is an internationally recognised expert in the areas of project controls and governance. He is a regular contributor to discussions, blogs and conferences focused on these topics and represents Australia on a number of ISO committees developing project management standards.
- Dr. Lynda Bourne FACS, FAIM, PMP, is an internationally renowned author and trainer specialising in stakeholder relationship management and communication. She is a visiting professor at EAN university in South America. Her books include Making Projects Work: Effective Stakeholder and Communication Management and Advising Upwards: A Framework for Understanding and Engaging Senior Management Stakeholders. See more on Lynda’s books.
- We have been running successful PMI training courses since 1999, including some of the first PMI-SP courses conducted world-wide. We are experts in course design and have a 98% first-time pass rate - see what our trainees say. PMI courses require special knowledge to design and teach - we focus exclusively on the PMI-SP, PMP, and CAPM credentials.
- Our courses are designed to build confidence - you train hard to 'play easy' and know exactly how exam-ready you are. This is why we maintain our 98% first time success rate!
- We run our courses ourselves - We do not employ contractors, in a typical PMI-SP certification course, Patrick will review and process all of your modules (with Lynda as back-up if needed). See more on our FAQ page.
- We develop our own course materials based on decades of 'real world' experience and a deep understanding of PMI and the PMI exam processes. Our courses frame real project management skills and know-how in a PMI context. See more on our FAQ page. As well as the course materials, we have 1000s of questions available, many free! See our 'PMI-SP Questions Page'.
- We have been PMI members for over 25 years and know how PMI works! We actively contribute to the development of PMI standards (including working on the development of the 6th edition of the PMBOK ready for 2017), regularly speak at conferences and contribute to the PMI Voices blog.
- Everything is included! We provide all of the resources and help you need to apply for, study and pass your exam within our low-cost, high-value package, the only additional costs are textbooks and the fees you pay to PMI USA.
- For more, visit our FAQ page.
Advance your career
We are focused on helping you develop your career. Our world-class training courses are just the beginning. As one of our trainees you have lifetime access to:
- Our speed coaching to access help and advice from the experts (we don't employ staff to filter calls). Speed coaching sessions last 10 to 15 minutes, by email or telephone, and focus on a specific question that you need an answer to. See more on our coaching.
- Guided access to the most relevant of our 100s of White Papers and Published papers; or help yourself at: http://www.mosaicprojects.com.au/PM-Knowledge_Index.html
- Ask a sufficiently interesting question and we will do the research and post a blog or White Paper with the answer (but this may take a bit of time).
Mosaic is PMI approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) #1705. This means all of our exam prep courses are pre-approved by PMI to meet the eligibility requirements for your PMI credential examination, and
we guarantee to work with you until you pass.
See more on the R.E.P. program.
Need help or advice navigating the PMI examination processes?
Telephone (03) 9696 8684 or
We are always pleased to help.
PMP and CAPM Courses
PMP and CAPM website
We are experts in course design, our courses for the PMP, CAPM or PMI-SP exams are each designed to cover the PMI specified examination content in a practical and useful way.
See more on course design.
Buy a PMI
Visit our web shop
(Australian sales only)
We are happy to discus your
in-house and commercial training requirements.